Ingredients (20 cookies)
- 250g (1 1/4 cups) granulated sugar
- 500-600g (4 to 5 cups) flour
- 10g (2 teaspoons) cinnamon
- 2dl (a little more than 3/4 cup) honey
- 2.5dl (1 cup) olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 lemon
Instructions (Time: 30 minutes)
In a bowl, add the sugar, the eggs, the cinnamon, the baking powder and the zest of the lemon.
And finally, add the honey and the olive oil.
Mix well until it thickens.
Add the flour until you can form small balls with the dough.
Place the cookies on a baking tray sprinkled with some flour.
Bake in a preheated oven to 220ºC (430ºF) for 8-10 minutes or until it turns golden.